1. We feed our dogs Royal Canine Puppy food, Van Patten's Ultra Premium Dog Food, and human grade chicken. We give nutritional supplements and vitamins to pregnant and nursing moms. Our nursing moms eat 3 to 4 times a day. A healthy start in life is a must!
2. Our dogs receive annual checkups, vaccinations, heartworm preventive, flea treatments, dewormings and dental cleanings.
3. We bathe, brush and groom them often and they are loved and petted on a daily basis. They have play time and chewing toys. We love and pet our puppies even before they are born. We pet our pregnant moms often (studies have shown that puppies respond to petting of their mom's tummies). Our dogs health and happiness is our priority!
5. Puppies are born in my bedroom and are moved to the family room at 2 weeks. We check our puppies daily, clip their nails every 2 weeks, bathe them 2 or 3 times before they go home. They are in close daily contact with children, teens, adults and other dogs. Check the Family Pictures at the end of the home page!
4. Our dogs receive emergency and specialty veterinary care. They are rushed to the Vet if whelping complications arise. We have taken our dogs to Veterinary internists, cardiologists, and surgery specialists when necessary. We have had emergency hospitalizations to save our dogs regardless of cost.